In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate
SeekersGuidance, the Global Islamic Seminary is witnessing tremendous growth and recognition. This is due to its unique offering: structured Islamic learning and guidance with qualified scholars, completely free of charge.
As part of this ongoing growth, we are looking for an Outreach Coordinator with strong marketing, social media, and communication skills/experience.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Location: Remote Working
- Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
The role is a hands-on, disciplined, high energy position that is primarily responsible for:
- Supporting Outreach Senior Manager in responsibilities & duties
- Supporting SeekersGuidance Outreach activities throughout all departments
- Support the creation of regular, rich messaging which increases engagement with students, visitors, and the donors
- Enhancing current digital communication channels (email, social media, website, etc.) to support the growth of reach and audience
- Enhancing digital presence & engagement on social media
- Communicate in both English and Arabic to highlight content (courses, articles, podcasts, answers) to English and Arabic speaking audiences.
- Work closely with Development, Online Services, and Programs for all required Outreach elements to support organizational programs in these areas.
- Curating regular mailing list emails for Academy activities and announcements
Key Outreach Tasks
The below tasks cover both Arabic and English areas of SeekersGuidance
- Graphics design coordination
- Website quality control & updates
- Social media content curation & scheduling
- Newsletter content curation & creation
- MailChimp automation
- Ad-Campaign Support
Systems to be used
Evident familiarity with the following applications will be highly beneficial
- Adobe Suite
- Google Suite
- Work within the Outreach team ensuring that the appropriate systems, competencies, and values are executed in order to meet and exceed the strategic goals of Outreach.
- Developing and executing the annual outreach plan with the outreach manager.
- Strong communication skills in fluent Arabic & English
- Coordinate a system of reports and communications for all information from the outreach team to senior management.
- Work with all departments to ensure consistency of external communication across the organization.
- Partake in regular communication with other departments to provide outreach services and support organizational goals.
Candidate Profile and Skills:
The ideal candidate will be someone who has strong communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment based solely online and with colleagues based all around the world.
- Highly developed marketing and digital media skills
- Well versed on social media platforms
- Effective team player, open to direction with a collaborative work style, and an unflinching commitment to getting the job done in a fast-paced, dynamic digital context.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years of professional experience
How to Apply:
We welcome qualified applicants from all backgrounds. If you feel you have what it takes to contribute to SeekersGuidance, please apply in confidence to [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter.