How do we go about bringing God into our lives? How do we direct ourself to God in the seemingly mundane actions that we do daily? In this khutba, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani argues that it is entirely possible to intend everything we do for God and to seek Him in everything that we do. He provides relevant and practical examples on how this can be done at home and at work.
Resources How To Bring God into Our Lives for seekers
- Never an Empty Shell: The Purpose of Guidance
- A Reader on Sincerity, Intention, and the Purpose of Spiritual Routines
- Asking Allah for Well-Being: The Sunna of the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace)
- How To Attain Focus, Patience And Stillness In A Chaotic World
- On Knowing Yourself to Know God