https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Islamic-Geometry-CREDIT-Dynamosquito-feature-1.jpg 600 1200 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/SG-Logo.png Content Team2016-07-31 10:23:412019-03-30 12:31:49Spend, Even When You're Destitute - Shaykh Muhammad Adeyinka Mendes
What is the benefit of giving charity and spending on others even when you’re destitute and dirt poor? When you can’t pay your rent, when you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel… We revisit some of the gems from Shaykh Muhammad Mendes when he was at SeekersHub Toronto.
Resources for seekers:
- Honour The People Who Take Charity From You
- Can I Give in Charity When in Debt?
- “Charity extinguishes sin, just as water extinguishes fire”
- How Much Should I Give in Charity?
- Charity does not decrease wealth
- Charity: A simple deed to invite Allah into your life
- Charity in the Qurʾān: Preservation of the Inherent Dignity of Recipients
- Eligible Zakat Recipients, Giving Locally vs. Abroad
- Loans Entailing More Reward than Charity
- Vowing to Give in Charity: The Need for an Accompanying Intention
- Putting Charity Before the Needs of Your Family
- How Do I Get Rid Of Haram Money?
- Bringing Barakah Into Your Wealth and Life
- The Reward for Feeding Animals
- Is it Better To Pay Zakat to a Local Masjid or to a Charity?
- Invite Allah’s Generosity into your Life
- Donating Reward to the Dead: A Detailed Answer
- Can I give away all my wealth before dying?