Abdullah Ibn Masud and his Daughters
What did Abdullah Ibn Masud leave his daughters? This was the question he was asked on his death bed to which he gave an astonishing answer. Watch Shaykh Hamdi Benaissa as he emphasizes the importance of taking of spiritual means, along with the physical means.
Sincere thanks to the Rhoda Institute of Islamic Learning for this recording.
Resources for seekers:
- Taking the Means and Supplication for Cure and Well-Being
- How Does One Perform The Prayer Of Need (salat al-haja)?
- Can I Recite Surah Al-Waqi’ah and Mulk During the Day to Have the Reward From Reciting Them By Night?
- Why Doesn’t Allah Answer My Supplications?
- Struggling to Have Children: Ten Key Etiquettes of Du’a