Job Opening: Canada Operations Manager
Date: October 2021
We are presently seeking a dynamic Operations Manager who is experienced in the field of project management.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Full-time (40 hours a week, flexibility with working hours is required.)
- Location: Onsite- SeekersGuidance Canada Center, Mississauga Ontario.
- Oversee and manage the operational processes of SeekersGuidance Canada
- Assist in the planning and implementation of weekly classes and monthly community events.
- Coordinate with other SeekersGuidance Global departments—academy, outreach, and development, to ensure policies and procedures are implemented across the board.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, and planning of all operations at SeekersGuidance Canada, in close collaboration with the SeekersGuidance Canada Managing Director
Candidate Profile & Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of operations, project coordination, and (ideally) community service.
- Ability to implement processes and procedures.
- Able to work collaboratively across the board, with the capacity to be a constructive team player.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
The candidate must also have a sound understanding of our core audience, the global Muslim community, and must demonstrate an understanding of core traditional Islamic values. This is to ensure they are able to communicate with audiences effectively.