Job: Development Coordinator
Date: September 2021
We are presently seeking a highly qualified Development Coordinator experienced in the field of project coordination or management.
The primary objectives of this position are to:
- Assist the Development Manager in planning and implementing development campaigns.
- Assist in gathering campaign material and crafting messages.
- Monitor campaign budgets and report on incoming donations.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Full-time (40 hours a week).
- Location: Remote
- Remuneration: Commensurate to Qualifications & Experience
- Coordinate with the team to plan and execute projects and campaigns.
- Support in crafting messages for the campaigns.
- Gather and document content for campaigns and impact reports.
- Prepare internal reports on the progress of the campaigns.
- Assist in maintaining our donation database and ensure that all information is accurately documented. Track incoming donations, and generate timely acknowledgments for all large contributions.
- Work closely with the Finance department to resolve any database and donation questions.
- Follow up on department emails and messages across various platforms.
Candidate Profile and Skills:
- 2-5 years of experience in project coordination or the field of development.
- Strong operational skills and an ability to work to processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic (written and spoken) is desirable.
- Candidates in the Greater Toronto Area are specifically encouraged to apply.
The candidate must also have a sound understanding of our core audience, the global Muslim community, and must demonstrate an understanding of core traditional Islamic values. This is to ensure they can communicate with audiences effectively.