Job: Development Manager
Date: Sep 2021
We are presently seeking a dedicated Development Manager with strong project management and community engagement skills.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Location: Remote Working.
- Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Manage Development Campaigns: Plan and execute development projects and drive campaigns to meet the organizational goals.
- Donor Engagement: Manage and enhance relations with donors and strategic partners.
- Donor Data Management: Maintain the donor database and regularly report on the campaigns’ progress.
- Work with Senior Management to formulate the organization’s development goals and strategies.
- Plan and implement development campaigns and programs.
- Manage the development department, and work closely with the other internal departments to obtain campaign material.
- Manage the donation database and ensure all information is accurately documented.
- Regularly report on the campaigns’ progress and budgets.
- Prepare annual impact and financial reports.
Candidate Profile and Skills:
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Highly developed Project Management
- Effective people manager and team worker.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic (written and spoken) is highly desirable.
- Candidates in the Greater Toronto Area are specifically encouraged to apply.
The candidate must also have a sound understanding of our core audience, the global Muslim community, and must demonstrate an understanding of core traditional Islamic values. This is to ensure they can communicate with our audience effectively.