Vacancy: Fund Development Manager
SeekersGuidance is currently searching for a Fund Development Manager to manage the growth of the Islamic Scholars Fund’s revenue, digital presence, and fundraising streams.
The position is remote and entails a 40-hour weekly commitment.
- Drive the monthly fundraising campaigns through SeekersGuidance’s existing donor databases to secure sustainable growth.
Diversify Streams of Revenue:
- Achieve sustainable growth, long-term partnerships, and diversified income streams for the Islamic Scholars Fund by creating and implementing donor development and cultivation strategies that will provide a diverse and sustainable funding base.
High Net Worth Donors:
- Research external donor prospects, maintain a donor prospect list, and establish connections with major donors to engage and solicit support.
- Assist in establishing peer-to-peer fundraising through existing major donors.
- Prepare presentations and pitches to cultivate and solicit support, and develop long-term relationships with key donors, sponsors, and mosques.
- Identify and secure new potential partnerships of shared value and relationships aligned with SeekersGuidance, which can support the growth of SeekersGuidance.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating a partnership and fundraising database with effective donor and partner communication management.
- Develop and execute a plan to establish on-ground community fundraising across North America.