Job: Media Operations Coordinator
Date: July 2021
We are presently seeking a highly qualified Media Operations Coordinator experienced in strategic and operational management and implementation of activities related to the conception, design, creation, development, and production of media content including video, audio, graphics, multimedia, and other forms of digital media
This critical position entails direct responsibility and stewardship of our Media function. The primary objectives of this position are to:
- Provide training to a growing team of remote scholars to set up and use a variety of media equipment.
- Maintain the media standards of the organization with regards to the equipment, quality of production, creative direction, and brand identity.
- Work with a collaborative team to produce and edit videos, including films and promos.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Full-time (40 hours a week, flexibility with working hours is required)
- Location: Remote Working
- Remuneration: Commensurate to Qualifications & Experience
- Create, refine, and implement guidelines to remotely train scholars on the use of equipment.
- Coordinate with a remote media team to produce and edit short videos and clips.
- Set up and tear down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and other equipment at the center.
- Order needed equipment and check deliveries.
- Maintain a large amount of equipment and facilities to ensure that it is always fit to comply with standards.
Candidate Profile and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of media is essential.
- Fluency in Arabic is desirable.
- Extensive media and operational experience in a fast-paced production environment.
- Skilled in editing videos. Experience in videography (including the use of DSLR CamCoders and Mirrorless Cameras)
- Proficiency in the use of adobe premiere pro, Adobe after effects, Adobe Audition, and Photoshop.
- Experience in the use of streaming software such as OBS, Zoom, and Vmix.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and proficiency with MS Word.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Able to work collaboratively across company boundaries, with the capacity to be a constructive team player.
- Able to generate new ideas and support innovation and creativity.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
The candidate must also have a sound understanding of our core audience, the global Muslim community, and must demonstrate an understanding of core traditional Islamic values. This is to ensure they are able to communicate with audiences effectively.