Job: Media Operations Coordinator
Date: September 2021
We are presently seeking a dedicated Media Operations Coordinator experienced in project coordination and digital media production.
The primary objectives of this position are to:
- Coordinate with our team to produce and edit videos, including films and promos.
- Provide training and support to a growing team of remote scholars to set up and use a variety of media equipment.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Full-time (40 hours a week, flexibility with working hours is required)
- Location: Remote Working
- Remuneration: Commensurate to Qualifications & Experience
- Implement guidelines to remotely train scholars on the use of equipment, and ensure the team is complying with the set standards.
- Coordinate with a remote media team to produce and edit short videos and clips.
- Order media equipment for the team and follow up on deliveries.
- Maintain an equipment tracking system and follow up regularly to ensure all the equipment is maintained and fit to comply with the standards.
Candidate Profile and Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of media is essential.
- Skilled in editing videos. Experience in videography (including the use of DSLR CamCoders and Mirrorless Cameras)
- Proficiency in the use of adobe premiere pro, Adobe after effects, Adobe Audition, and Photoshop.
- Experience in the use of streaming software such as OBS, Zoom, and Vmix.
- Strong Coordination and operational skills.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Arabic is desirable.
The candidate must also have a sound understanding of our core audience, the global Muslim community, and must demonstrate an understanding of core traditional Islamic values. This is to ensure they are able to communicate with audiences effectively.