Vacancy: Outreach Manager
Date: June 2022
We are presently seeking a world-leading Outreach Manager that has a minimum of 3-4 years of experience and has a track record of growing organizations.
As a successful hire, you will be responsible for managing the outreach department by developing marketing strategies, and planning and coordinating campaign efforts to drive the growth of our global audience, the reach of our offerings, and take our brand to a world-class standard.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Location: Remote.
- Plan and spearhead the strategic execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Promote courses and learning streams to consistently increase student registration numbers.
- Showcase the value and impact of SeekersGuidance’s various offerings.
- Increase reach, global visibility, and engagement to all of our audiences to make SeekersGuidance’s offerings accessible to all seekers of knowledge and guidance.
Social Media Camapigns:
Manage the daily operations of all outreach projects, including but not limited to:
- Conception and initiation of outreach campaigns in coordination with the relevant departments.
- Oversee the social media calendar according to highlight new courses, programs, and development campaigns.
- Craft messages according to the respective platforms following our Style Guidelines.
- Direct and quality check creative designs, and ensure they follow our Brand Guidelines.
- Provide support to SeekersGuidance’s digital fundraising efforts to help achieve targets.
Website & SEO:
- Oversee the organization’s SEO strategy including organic search rankings, and link-building strategy.
- Implement content recommendations to drive increased traffic to the website.
- Oversee the management of ads on all platforms, and suggest methods to optimize their performance.
- Utilize data for marketing campaigns, integrating the organization’s databases and external data
- Strategic development of methods to expand our mailing list and improve open and click rates.
- Run quality assurance on all emails and manage the email schedule.
- Manage the outreach and media team, delegating responsibilities, and ensuring they are working efficiently.
- Provide detailed work performance reviews.
- Provide executive leadership with weekly and monthly reports on performance, engagement, and growth using pre-determined KPIs.
- Conduct comprehensive market study and understanding of audience and potential audience needs.
- Continually reviews changes in the market, consumer trends, and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field (A Master’s is a plus)
- 5 + years experience in outreach and running a marketing team.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating outreach campaigns
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.