Job-Opening: Outreach Operations Manager
Date: March 2022
We are presently seeking a highly dynamic and fast-paced Outreach Manager with extensive experience in marketing and project management.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Full-time (40 hours a week, flexibility with working hours is required.)
- Location: Remote.
- Driving and implementing an integrated strategic outreach plan:
- Promote courses and learning streams to drive student registration numbers.
- Increase reach, global visibility, and engagement to make our offerings accessible to a broader audience.
- Showcase the value and impact of SeekersGuidance’s various offerings.
- Strategically promote development campaigns to convert reach and engagement into monthly support.
- Managing the daily operations for all outreach projects from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Execute outreach campaigns in coordination with the relevant departments.
- Plan the social media calendar according to new courses, development campaigns, and Islamic seasons.
- Collate content through coordination with department heads, teachers, and the delegation of staff and interns.
- Craft messages according to the respective platforms following our Style Guidelines.
- Direct and quality check creative designs and ensure they follow our Brand and Style Guidelines.
- Manage the budget for boosting and digital advertising.
- Managing the outreach and design team, delegating responsibilities, ensuring they are working efficiently, and fulfilling their contractual hours.
Candidate Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Works to an ethos of a strong brand identity
- A keen eye for details and quality assurance
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy