- The importance of Da’wa, intentions and purpose
- The categories of people in need of Da’wa
- The dangers of withholding knowledge
- Scholarship, acting on one’s knowledge, and the true heirs of the prophets, peace be upon them
- How the religion is revived<
- How scholars are deluded
- The dangers of ignorance
- Sincerity, action, facing harm and rejection
- How to correct people of oppression
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the difference between theoretical knowledge and beneficial knowledge
- Appreciate relationship between sacred knowledge and da’wa
- Understand what makes someone an effective caller to Allah Most High
- It would be helpful for students to obtain the course text: Dawat at-Tamma by Imam Haddad.
Course Format: 12 downloadable lessons, 3 live sessions.
About the Course Text
Registration Opens: September 30, 2019
Registration Closes: November 11, 2019
Note: Course material will be available on the first day of classes, October 21, 2019.
Please share this with your family and friends:
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward”– The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him)