Having godfearingness (taqwa) is a prerequisite for being able to benefit from the great guidance of the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace). Take this course to learn how to have godfearingness in most of the everyday situations that you are likely to encounter in your life, such as eating halal food, proper dress, interacting with the opposite gender, guarding your gaze, and guarding your tongue.
- This is a second-level course in Step One
- Before taking this course, take The Absolute Essentials of Islam (Hanafi) or The Absolute Essentials of Islam (Shafi‘i)
- Take this course before all courses in Step Two
What You Will Learn:
- Appreciate the importance of the quality of godfearingness
- Memorize how to have godfearingness in dozens of everyday situations
- Improve your religious practice by keeping good company and making frequent repentance
- The Absolute Essentials of Islam (Hanafi) or The Absolute Essentials of Islam (Shafi‘i)
Course Format: 12 downloadable lessons, 3 live sessions.
Registration Opens: September 30, 2019
Registration Closes: November 25, 2019
Note: Course material will be available on the first day of classes, October 21, 2019.
Please share this with your family and friends:
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward”– The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him)