Learn to live the essence of the Prophet’s wisdom, blessings and peace be upon him.
What You Will Learn:
- Precious definitions and explanations of core Islamic concepts
- Central principles of faith, law, worship, life, and spirituality
- Contextualize this Prophetic guidance to our contemporary lives
- The spiritual dimensions of these “comprehensive words”
- How to turn to Allah and seek His closeness through guidance
- The beauty, wisdom, virtue, and mercy that is the essence and reality of Prophetic guidance
Course Format: 12 downloadable lessons, 3 live sessions.
About the Course Text
Do you want to understand the most foundational hadiths of the Prophet, blessings and peace be upon him? This course explains the essence of Prophetic wisdom and guidance gathered in Imam Nawawi’s 40 Hadiths. This course will help nurture your faith, deepen religious understanding, increase in love of the Beloved Prophet (peace be upon him), and gain clarity on how to live the essence of his wisdom. In this in-depth course, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani explains Imam Nawawi’s 40 Hadith, using classical commentaries and a wide range of reference works in Islamic scholarship. This course brings out the meanings, beauty, and guidance in these central Prophetic sayings, which Imam Nawawi selected as being hadiths which “the message of Islam revolves around.”
Registration Opens: September 30, 2019
Registration Closes: November 25, 2019
Note: Course material will be available on the first day of classes, October 21, 2019.
Please share this with your family and friends:
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward”– The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him)