Learn how to enter into marriage with the right intention and purpose, find and choose the “right person”, resolve disputes, the key sunnas of a successful marriage, and much more.
What You Will Learn:
- How to choose the “right person”
- The right intention and purpose of entering into marriage
- The key sunnas of a successful marriage
- Resolving disputes and strengthening your relationship with your spouse
- The key elements of a happy union
- Dealing with parents and in-laws
- The marriage contract, rights and duties
Course Format: 12 downloadable lessons, 3 live sessions.
About the Course Text
This course is based on various classical and contemporary Islamic texts, and the practical guidance and counsel of leading traditional Islamic scholars.
Registration Opens: September 30, 2019
Registration Closes: November 25, 2019
Note: Course material will be available on the first day of classes, October 21, 2019.
Please share this with your family and friends:
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward”– The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him)