Raising righteous Muslim children is a noble and tremendous undertaking. Learn how to with this course.
What You Will Learn:
- How to inculcate Islamic manners and the Prophetic character in their children
- How to provide children with sound Islamic education
- How to raise a spiritual child who loves Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him)
- How to protect one’s children from negative influences
- How to discipline children when necessary
Course Format: 12 downloadable lessons, 3 live sessions.
About the Course Text
This course will offer parents and guardians parenting advice based on the Book and the Prophetic example. It is based on two unique texts: Manzumat Riyadat al-Sibyan (A Treatise on Raising Children), a classical poem on parenting written 500 years ago by one of the leading authorities of the Shafi’ī School, Imam Muhammad ibn Ahmad al-Ramli, and its commentary Simt al-’Uqyan (A Thread of Pure Gold) authored by the Yemeni scholar Shaykh ‘Abdullah ibn Ahmad Ba Sawdan.
Registration Opens: September 30, 2019
Registration Closes: November 25, 2019
Note: Course material will be available on the first day of classes, October 21, 2019.
Please share this with your family and friends:
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward”– The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him)