One of the Oft recited Sura of the Qur’an is Surat al Kahf. Surat al Kahf has many benefits and rewards, particularly as we get closer to the end of time, as it offers special counsel and protection.
In clear succinct lessons, Shaykh Ahmad Saad Al-Azhari explains how to bring this great sura to life and how to save one’s self in this life and the hereafter, along with ways to nourish taqwa. The lessons also focus on the importance of keeping the company of the knowledgeable those who make remembrance of Allah in times of confusions, not to mention the necessity of being serious in seeking Sacred knowledge.
Students who take this course will
– have a thorough overview of Surat al Kahf
– learn what it means to submit to Allah
– learn of the importance of not asking too many questions that are not of benefit.
– learn tools the navigate the End of Time
– learn how to view blessings that are hidden in tests
|Number of Lessons||4|
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward”– The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him)