In this course, Shaykh Ahmed Hussein El Azhary will provide students with a detailed approach to mastering the art of reading with structure and comprehension.
In this course, Shaykh Ahmed Hussein El Azhary will discuss why the art of reading is critical for students of knowledge to master. One of the greatest barriers in mastering a science is the inability to read with structure and comprehension. In this series, Shaykh Ahmed will provide students with a detailed approach to rectifying this problem.
In addition to offering practical tips and guidance in improving one’s reading and learning skills, Shaykh Ahmed will also elaborate on the development of the instrumental sciences within the Islamic tradition and how they compare to medieval and modern theories of literary comprehension.
- Learn how to master a text
- Gain the ability to read with structure and comprehension
- Learn the importance of establishing a relationship with the author of a book
- Proper manners in reviewing a text
- Understand the fundamentals of Islamic and Western literary sciences
|Number of Lessons||6|
Please share this with your family and friends:
“Whoever guides someone to goodness will have a similar reward”– The Prophet (Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him)