In this class, we will cover the sublime Islamic understanding concerning God, His Attributes and His Beauty–including the beauty of faith, and the beauty of the Prophet who taught us the meaning and application of faith.
Many of our youth are confused and perplexed about the relevancy of Islam in the modern age.
Some of the challenging arguments directed at Muslim youth revolve around the notions of extremism, belligerency, and primitiveness.
This class is meant to inspire and instill in our youth a sense of confidence in their faith, and increase their connection to Islam.
We will gaze into the vast green field of faith, a field that is filled with beauty that dazzles the eye. This is the faith of Islam.
Lesson One – The Beauty and Mercy of Allah Most High
Lesson Two – The Beauty and Perfection of the Prophet
Lesson Three – The Beauty of the Prayer and It’s Secrets
Lesson Four – The Beauty of Spiritual Practice
Lesson Five – The Beauty and Status of Women in Islam
Lesson Six – The Earth; Our Home and Our Witness
Lesson Seven – Allah Loves Beauty; Manifesting Beauty in Our Life
Lesson Eight – Journey of The Hereafter; A Beauty Undiscovered
What You Will Learn:
- Discover the forgotten beauty of God, His mercy and love
- Learn about the Prophet Muhammad’s exalted status and character
- Increase in Love and awe of what Allah has created
- You will change your perception about the world and your role in it
- Your prayer and worship will have more meaning and realization