Ustadh Tabraze Azam was born and raised in Ipswich, a small town on the east coast of England. He memorized the Qur’an in his youth and has led congregations in tarawih prayers at home and abroad. He earned his Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Management from the University of Leicester, serving as the head of the university’s Islamic Society. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Amman, Jordan, to study the Islamic sciences full-time with a variety of distinguished traditional scholars. He is now an experienced teacher himself, answering religious questions regularly, and teaching students of knowledge privately and online. Presently, he is pursuing advanced studies and specialization in Amman where he resides with his wife and children.
- ILAF100A- Essentials of Worship (Hanafi): Shurunbulali’s Ascent to Felicity Explained (Part One): Rules of Purification and Prayer
- Essentials of Worship (Hanafi): Shurunbulali’s Ascent to Felicity Explained (Part Two)
- ILHW201A- Introduction to Sacred Law (Hanafi): Mawsuli’s Mukhtar Explained (Part One): Purification and Prayer
- ILHW201B- Introduction to Sacred Law (Hanafi): Mawsuli’s Mukhtar Explained (Part Two): Prayer, Zakat, Fasting, and Hajj
- LRFL100 – Essentials of Halal and Haram (Hanafi): Practical Guidelines for Godfearingness in Everyday Life