Internships Applications Now Open: The SeekersGuidance Internship 2021 Program
The SeekersGuidance Internship Program is a Six-Month Program available to participants globally in key areas of work within our organisation. You can offer your services by volunteering remotely for a world leading Online Educational Portal. We invite you to join the Seekers Family in this exciting initiative.
Why Join the Internship Program with SeekersGuidance?
This internship is for ardent students of Islam, as well as professional and conscientious Muslims who want to contribute to the spreading of Islamic knowledge and reliable guidance.
SeekersGuidance is a global organization, with teams spread across several continents. We have over 20 qualified teachers, offer over 250 courses and we have over 300,000 students from over 200 countries.
You will experience first hand how a global nonprofit functions and operates. Our internship programs have attracted applications from 25 countries.
How will you benefit from this Internship Program?
You will have the opportunity to work across departments at SeekersGuidance, with a dedicated manager, and with a globally dispersed team. You will benefit directly from scholars such as Shaykh Faraz Rabbani, Imam Yama Niazi, and all our teaching faculty.
Weekly training and mentorship will be provided to you so that you can improve your professional skills such as project management, copywriting, programs, media as well working in our Academy team.
What will you do in this Internship Program?
You will be involved in different projects and teams within SeekersGuidance. Every minute will enhance your knowledge about Islam. You will be actively involved with the variety of services and courses offered by SeekersGuidance, and you will be inspired every step of the way—guaranteed.
“I joined the SeekersGuidance Internship Program because of the enormous impact that studying at SeekersGuidance had made on me. Alhamdulillah I got to spend some valuable time in the Content and Outreach Departments, and I witnessed how much work goes on behind the scenes. I was able to polish my planning, organizing, and quality control skills. As an Intern, I was supported at every step and I was able to learn and grow. I also made some wonderful new friends. The dedication and spirit of the team are exemplary.”
– Samrana Riaz, Australia
- This is an excellent opportunity to assist in spreading beneficial knowledge and reliable guidance through working in a professional environment that is spiritually invigorating and uplifting;
- You will gain invaluable professional training and acquire key personal, managerial, and area-specific skills through working with experienced leaders and managers in a growing an Islamic organization and working within a large non-profit;
- You will gain access to the The SeekersGuidance Islamic Activism Certificate—a six-session program covering the key understanding and skills successful Muslim activists need;
- Upon successful completion of the internship program you will receive a SeekersGuidance Certificate and a Letter of Recommendation from the Management team.
- You are expected to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week during the internship, fulfilling all your agreed duties and training, with professional consistency and to the highest standard;
- You should uphold the recognized Islamic ethos of respect, responsiveness, consultation, and positive collaboration by working within a dynamic team;
- You should be keen to contribute, learn, and develop your professional skills as well as your Islamic knowledge during your Internship;
- You are expected to complete the entire six months of the program.
- Global Programming
- Management Administration
- Teaching Assistant
- Project Management
- Outreach Support
- Development Support
- Media Support
- Arabiyya Operations Support
This internship will be exclusively online and you will be working in a large globally remote team.
If are you interested, please submit your application at: http://seeke.rs/apply.
We welcome you to join our team, working closely with our scholars—learning from them, and being inspired by the incredible work taking place at SeekersGuidance.