What does Islamic knowledge do for us, what is its nature and how does it transform us? Shaykh Idris Watts elucidates in this brief video at the UK’s Micro-Madrasa.
Resources for seekers
- All knowledge is sacred knowledge
- Should I Finish My College Degree Before Seeking Sacred Knowledge?
- “From knowing nothing to becoming a student of knowledge”
- Ten Adab of Seekers of Knowledge
- How to Seek Islamic Knowledge – Imam Subki’s Counsel
- Students of Knowledge Stepping Into The Spotlight Before Their Time
- Habib Hussein Al Saggaf on Beneficial Knowledge and Intentions
- Fitna Will Come and Go, Knowledge Stays – Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
- Advice Regarding Being a Student of Knowledge and Taking Notes
- Is It Sinful to Seek Knowledge without Trying to Become a Scholar?
- The Blessing of Knowledge, by Shaykh Faid Muhammad Said
- 10 Steps to Firm-Footedness in Seeking Knowledge of Fiqh
- Parental Approval to Travel to Seek Knowledge
- Balancing Seeking Knowledge and Spiritual Litanies
- What is Beneficial Knowledge in Islam? by Dr. Umar Abd-Allah
- Brief Advice on Seeking Knowledge from Ustadha Raidah Shah Idil
- Pursuit of Islamic Knowledge by Ustadh Faraz Khan