The way we talk about the Prophet ﷺ reflects how much love we feel and how good our manners are with him, says Shaykh Arsalan Haque. This is so critical that on one occasion, even the Quran came down with commands on how the companions should use to talk to the Prophet ﷺ.
Resources for Seekers
- Supplicating Through an Intermediary and Calling the Prophet “Master”
- Who is Muhammad (God bless him and grant him peace)?
- Photoessay: Distance and Closeness in Madina
- Love Of The Prophet And Following His Example
- Scorning the Prophet goes beyond free speech