09Litanies and night vigil form the 10th chapter of Imam Al-Ghazali’s seminal work, the Ihya, which is widely regarded as the greatest work on Islamic spirituality in the world.
- How Was the Tarawih Prayed During the Time of the Prophet and His Successors?
- The Ruling of the Tarawih Prayer: A Confirmed Sunna
- Is it Necessary to Perform Tarawih Prayers in the Mosque?
- Can I Just Pray 8 Cycles of Tarawih?
- Is It Sinful If My Husband Misses Tarawih Prayers at the Mosque to Help at Home?
- Should I Pray Tarawih Alone When It Is Performed Too Fast in My Mosque?
- Can I Pray the Witr Prayer Before Finishing the Tarawih?
- Are Tarawih and Tahajjud Prayers Different or the Same? Are they both from the sunna of the Prophet?
- Can Tarawih Prayer be performed in non-mosque congregation and without completing the Qur’an?
- Choosing Between Tarawih and Make-Up Prayers in Ramadan