The Ihya Ulum al-Din (Revival of the Religious Sciences) is considered to be one of the most widely-read, most reliable books in the Islamic world, covering various topics from practice to spirituality. In this series, Habib Umar bin Hafiz taught the section “On Disciplining the Soul”, during a trip to Denmark.
We are grateful to Muwasala for these recordings
Resources for Seekers
- Free SeekersHub Course: The Marvels of the Heart
- Imam Ghazali’s Ihya ‘Ulum al-Din’s Importance and Value: A Reader
- Lost Ummah? The Key to Jerusalem is Imam Ghazali’s Ihya Ulum al Din
- Basics Islamic Principles of Spirituality with Shaykh Yahya Rhodus
- What is Islamic Spirituality? A Reader