Adab of Du’a Video Series
Allah Most High says, “I am near – I answer the call of the one who calls upon me (2:186).”
Yet, many of us wonder: Are my du’as being answered?
In this series of short talks, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani explains the reality of du’a (supplication) and how to turn to Allah. It is based on a classical text on the same subject by Shaykh al Islam Zakariyya al Ansari.
WATCH this week’s video: Make Du’a or Leave It to Allah?
The text is divided into the 11 concise, apt sections described below.
1. The reality of du’a
2. Our being called on to make du’a
3. The great virtue of du’a
4. The integrals of supplication, its wings, and its means
5. The conditions of supplication
6. Its proper manners
7. The times of du’a and the state in which it should be made
8. Signs of acceptance of du’a
9. Explaining the religious ruling of du’a
10. Some encompassing supplications
11. Explaining what the greatest Divine Name is