Stress is a serious and common condition in the world. Muslims of course also face these problems in their workplaces and in their private lives.
In this brief post, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani gives a comprehensive Islamic perspective on easing stress in our lives.
6 key things that ease stress
There are many beneficial resources online and of. Some of them we have listed below. But Islamically speaking, there are 6 key things to consider when faced with stress and seeking a remedy for it.
1. Always renew intentions.
2. Always turn to Allah before, during, and after all projects and tasks.
3. Operationalize this turning through dua, even if brief.
4. Stay on the remembrance of Allah.
5. Uphold the sunnas of consistency. The sunna is a gradual, sustained striving that is made into good routines and habits.
6. Be active in consulting with others.
Commitment is crucial
The underlying commitment to daily spiritual routines and weekly seeking of knowledge is critical, too. Especially given what most of you, being students of knowledge, are engaged in when it comes to serving the deen of Allah and the way of His Messenger, peace and blessings be upon him and his folk.