Shaykh Faid Mohammed Said urges us to reflect on our relationship with the Messenger of Allah. Do you know himﷺ? What does it truly mean to love himﷺ?
We are fortunate to have the recordings of Shaykh Faid Mohammed from Simply Islam’s two day retreat in Singapore. Our journey begins with the maqam, the station, status and esteem, of the Beloved of Godﷺ.
Day 1: The Maqam of the Beloved
There is no way to approach Allah, Most High, without His Messenger ﷺ, Shaykh Faid reminds us. Our relationship with the Messenger ﷺ stems from the Qur’an which declares to us, “If you really want Allah to love you, follow him and Allah will love you.” This is the station of the Beloved of Allahﷺ
Day 2: Loving Him ﷺ
Resources for Seekers:
- Should We Do Everything for the Sake of Allah?
- Love Of The Prophet And Following His Example
- Forty Hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad
- Glimpses of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad
- The Best of Creation – The Consensus on this Prophetic Title
- Rabi-al-Awwal – Love and Praise The Beloved
- Exaggerated Praise of the Prophet of Allah
- The Beauty of the Prophet Muhammad
- Study the life of the Prophet – Free online courses