Problems in the bedroom department play a huge part in the failure of many marriages.
Sexual relations in marriage are a form of worship in Islam and are critical in strengthening our marital relationships, says Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam Al-Kawthari in this very detailed seminar. The more pious we are the better intimate relationships we will have with our spouses. Hence, we should make a sincere effort in following the teachings of Islam and making our spouses the sole focus of our sexual desires. Our thanks to Darul Iftaa and Rayyan Institute for this recording.
Resources on Muslim Marriages and Sexual Relations
- How Can I Get Married If I Can’t Look at the Opposite Sex?
- “Too Embarrassed to Talk About It”: Pornography Addiction and some of its effects on Muslim Marital Life
- Help Your Kids Confront ‘The-P-Word’: Pornography,
- Video: Shaykh Hamza Yusuf at The Social Costs of Pornography
- How do I Stop my Husband from Watching Pornography an mastrubating
- Video: Finding a spouse, maintaining strong marriages
- Staying Connected to Your Purpose Even When Your Marriage is rocky
- Understanding Muslim Marriage – A Conversation with Imam Zaid
- Is Marriage Sinful? – Faraz Rabbani