The date of the Battle of Badr falls on the 17th day of Ramadan, in the Islamic calendar. It is one of the most important historical events for Muslims.
Why is Badr significant? Shaykh Amer Jamil explains from the site of the battle
The power of faith, lessons from the battle of Badr by Shaykh Ibrahim Osi-Efa
Dua Nasiri (text and alternate audio). This highly potent du’a by the renowned Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Nasir, was recited across Morocco and inspired resistance to the French occupation. So powerful was it that the French President had to issue an order banning its recitation from the mosques.
- Muwasala’s collection of resources on Badr
- Battle of Badr: A Response to Misconceptions of Quranic Inconsistency
- Dua Nasri: Audio and Text
- Removal of stress via mention of people of Badr
- Miracles of Badr – Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad