Why are we Muslim and do we often take our faith for granted? What makes this faith unique and why does it make so much sense? What does Allah mean when he says he has perfected this religion?
Shaykh Ahmed Sa’ad al-Azhari, Director of the Ihsan Institute, takes on the enormous task of trying to answer these questions. Our sincere thanks to Simply Islam in Singapore for making this recording available.
Resources for seekers:
- Free SeekersHub Course: Essentials of Islamic Belief
- Raising Muslim Children In An Age Of Disbelief
- Belief In God In An Age Of Doubt
- How Can I Strengthen My Belief in the Unseen?
- Misgivings Regarding Apostasy and How to Deal with Them
- How Do I Strengthen My Faith and Truly Repent?
- I Have Baseless Misgivings (Waswasa) About the Soundness of My Faith
- What is the Ruling For Someone Who Has Thoughts of Disbelief?
- What Takes a Person Out of the Fold of Islam?
- Must We Have No Doubt Whatsoever in Order to Stay Within the Folds Of Islam?