Applications Now Open: SeekersGuidance Internship Program 2022
The SeekersGuidance Internship Program is a six-month program available to participants globally in key areas of our work at SeekersGuidance. This is your opportunity to serve Islam while gaining practical work experience.
We invite you to join the fourth cohort of this dynamic program. Learn with us. Serve with us.
Why should you join this Internship Program?
This internship is for ardent students of Islam—as well as professional and conscientious Muslims—who want to contribute to the spreading of Islamic knowledge.
You will experience firsthand how an Islamic nonprofit functions and operates. SeekersGuidance operates globally, with teams spread across several continents. We have over 40 qualified teachers, over 270 courses, and over 334,000 students.
Our internship programs have attracted applications from 40 countries.
How will you benefit from this Internship Program?
You will have the opportunity to work in multiple departments at SeekersGuidance, with a dedicated manager. You will benefit directly from scholars such as Shaykh Faraz Rabbani, Imam Yama Niazi, and others.
Professional training and mentorship will be provided to you so that you can improve your skills in areas such as project management, copywriting, and many more.
What will you do in this Internship Program?
You will be actively involved in the variety of services and courses offered by SeekersGuidance, working in different projects and teams, and you will increase your knowledge every step of the way—guaranteed.
“I joined the SeekersGuidance Internship because of the enormous impact studying at SeekersGuidance had made on me. Alhamdulillah I got to spend some valuable time in the Content and Outreach Departments, and I witnessed how much work goes on behind the scenes. I was able to polish my planning, organizing, and quality control skills. As an Intern, I was supported at every step and I was able to learn and grow. I also made some wonderful new friends. The dedication and spirit of the team are exemplary.”
– Samrana Riaz, Australia [previous intern, now a member of staff at SeekersGuidance]
Benefits for you as an Intern:
- This is an excellent opportunity to assist in spreading beneficial knowledge and reliable guidance through working in a professional environment that is spiritually invigorating and uplifting;
- You will gain invaluable professional training and acquire key personal, managerial, and area-specific skills through working with experienced leaders and managers;
- You will gain access to the SeekersGuidance Islamic Activism Certificate—a six-session program covering the key understanding and skills successful Muslim activists need;
- Upon successful completion of the internship program, you will receive a SeekersGuidance Certificate and a Letter of Recommendation.
Expectations we have of our Interns:
- You are expected to commit to at least 10 hours per week of internship duties and training, with professional consistency and high standards;
- You should uphold the recognized Islamic ethos of respect, responsiveness, consultation, and positive collaboration;
- You should be keen to contribute, learn, and develop your professional skills as well as your Islamic knowledge;
- You are expected to complete the entire six months of the program.
- Global Programming
- Copy Editing
- Teaching Assistant
- Project Management
- Outreach Support
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Tech Support
- Development Support
- Media Support
- Operations Support
- and more!
This internship will be exclusively online.
We welcome you to join our team, working closely with our scholars, learning from them, and being inspired by the incredible work taking place at SeekersGuidance.
Applications close on 7 July 2022