Death is never a subject we discuss frequently. In fact, most of us are so afraid of death that we don’t like to even think about it, explains Shaykh Ramzy Ajem.
In this video, watch Shaykh Ramzy recall an encounter he had in the Edwards Gardens with Shaykh Abdullah El-Haddad and why it should be anything but a morbid dread for us Muslims in the modern era.
Cover photo by Simon Sees
Resources for Seekers
- How To Benefit from Remembering Death?
- As He Breathed His Last – Imam al-Ghazali’s Last Poem
- A Lot of Shortcomings in my Practice: Is There Still Hope for Me to Avoid Hell?
- True Hope by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
- Is There Hope of Forgiveness for a Muslim Who Has Never Prayed?
- The Soul’s Journey after Death and The Day of Judgement
- The Realities of Death and Dying