“An excellent, insightful podcast worth listening to if you want to manage your money in a purposeful, benefit-driven manner guided by Islamic values.”
– Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
Or does your money run you?
Most people have a dysfunctional relationship with money. They try not to think about it because — let’s face it — it’s usually an uncomfortable topic. And they really only pay attention when there’s a major crisis (or purchase).
To make matters worse, there aren’t many places where Muslims can turn for help. There’s a lot of resources in the “mainstream” personal finance space. But the problem is, as a Muslim, there’s always a disconnect between what the experts say and what you believe.
Here’s the good news: there is a way to bring your financial life in line with your values as a Muslim. It begins by redefining your relationship with money and telling it who’s boss.
In this first episode of Rizqwise, you’ll discover:
- Why we decided to build a personal finance resource just for Muslims
- What role religion should play in defining your relationship with money
- Why most people underestimate the role money plays in their lives
- The problem with limiting the discussion to “avoiding interest”
- Why most people go through life on auto-pilot and live to regret it
- How to apply Prophetic advice that we’ve all heard to your finances
Click here to listen to the Podcast