https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/knowledge-learn-university-book-time-feature.jpg 600 1200 Aashif https://seekersguidance.org/svg/Logo/SG-Logo-Main.svg Aashif2017-01-12 06:50:142020-01-25 10:20:59The Secular and the Sacred in Higher Education, by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Dr. John Sexton and Shaykh Hamza Yusuf at New York University’s Global Spiritual Life on the world of religion in higher education, facilitated by Reverend Dr. Serene Jones.
Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Dr John Sexton
Q&A facilitated by Reverend Dr. Serene Jones
Resources for seekers
- Building Communities of Learning and Mercy
- The Lost Tools of Learning – Dorothy Sayers
- Is it Permissible to Study in a Western Country?
- Al-Attas’ Concept of Ta’dib as True and Comprehensive Education in Islam
- Cultural investment is the way forward – Shaykh Abdul Hakim Murad
- Applying the Prophetic Sunna to the Modern World