The Prophet ﷺ said, “The faith of God’s servants will not be right until his heart is right and his heart will not be right until his tongue is right”.
In this Friday Sermon, Dr. Umar Faruq Abd-Allah expands on this and talks about the gift of speech, and using our tongues wisely for beneficial speech.
Resources on The Gift of Speech
- What Should Be the Reality of Our Love Towards the Prophet
- Explanation of Prophetic Hadith: “Keep Your Tongue Moist with Remembrance of Allah
- Is There a Supplication to Help Me Stop Stuttering?
- Is It Permissible to Backbite Someone when your interlocutor has no way to discover the identify of this Person?
- How to repent from gossiping?
- VIDEO: Watch Your Tongue When Speaking to The One