How is the Prophetic example (sunnah) relevant and how do you apply it in your daily life? Shaykh Faraz Rabbani explains over this four-part lesson.
Did you know there are sunnahs of drinking coffee and sunnahs of going shopping? Find out more in this class conducted by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani as part of The Muslim Chaplaincy at the University of Toronto Fall 2014 Semester roster of classes.
- What is the Sunnah?
- Practical Examples of how the Sunnah can be applied in our everyday lives?
- Prophetic Sunna in our critical relationships.
- The Sunnah of applying the Sunnah
Listen to them all here.
Resources for seekers
- What is the Distinction Between Hadith and Sunnah?
- How Can I Make my Intentions Solely for Allah in My Dealings With Others?
- Why Is the Prophet’s Character Described as Being Tremendous?
- Good Character is Not Becoming Angry
- Interest, Parents, & Upholding Good Character
- Why is There so much Concern with ‘Manners’ (Adab) in Islam?
- The Sunnah of Following the Sunnah
- Never an Empty Shell: The Purpose of Guidance
- A Reader on Sincerity, Intention, and the Purpose of Spiritual Routines
- Damaged Inner State? Imam Ghazali on Repentance