You are what you eat, as the saying goes. Shaykh Walead Mosaad explains how our consumption of food, its preparation and its purchase can have a huge impact on our spiritual lives.
Ever get caught out on these issues? Deepen your understanding by taking a short course with SeekersHub.
Resources on food and worship for seekers
- True Gratitude For Food
- Can I Eat Permissible Food Prepared by a Non-Muslim?
- Is Genetically Modified Food Permissible?
- Is It Permissible to Eat Vegetarian Food Prepared by Non-muslims? (Shafi’i fiqh)
- Is It Permissible to Eat at a Place Owned by a Non-Muslim?
- Eating Right: Eating Out – A Luxury or a Necessity?