The etiquette of eating form the 11th chapter of Imam Al-Ghazali’s seminal work, the Ihya, which is widely regarded as the greatest work on Islamic spirituality in the world.
- What Are Some of the Sunnahs of Eating?
- Riyad al-Salihin: Book on the Adab Related to Food
- Can You Pray After Eating Without Rinsing Your Mouth? (Video)
- Is It Sinful to Eat With the Left Hand?
- Chapter on the Supplication for the One Invited and the Guest to the Hosts when finished eating
- Eating Right: Eating Out – A Luxury or a Necessity?
- Is it Haram to Enter a Mosque After having Eaten Onions?
- Should I Stop Praying 40 Days After Eating Something Haram?
- The Hadith about the Disbeliever Eating in Seven Intestines
- Is It Permissible to Blow on Food to Cool it Down?
- Sleeping After Eating and Praying Fajr
- Can I Eat Using Silver Utensils?
- Using Gold and Silver Utensils for Eating and Other Purposes
- Eating at Restaurants That Play Music
- Can I Eat Meat Slaughtered by Jews and Christians?
- Instances Where One Does Not Have to Return Someone’s Greeting