The lawful and the prohibited form the 14th chapter of Imam Al-Ghazali’s seminal work, the Ihya, which is widely regarded as the greatest work on Islamic spirituality in the world.
- Shaykh Seraj Hendricks’ “On the Halal and Haram” now online
- The Hanafi Madhab’s Approach to Classifying Legal Rulings
- Major vs Minor Sins, and Haram vs. Makruh Tahriman
- Why Can’t Muslims Eat Pork? (Video)
- What Animals Are Halal and Haram to Eat in the Hanafi School?
- Does the Illegality of an Income According to the Law of the Land Render It Islamically Impermissible?
- Is It Permissible to Shake Hands With the Opposite Gender? (Video)
- What Are the Rulings of Growing a Beard in the Hanafi School? (Video)
- Is It Haram For A Woman With Zika Virus To Get An Abortion? (Video)
- Is Civil Disobedience Permissible in Islam? (Video)
- When Is It Permissible to Listen to Bad Things About Someone?
- When Can I Take a Medicine Containing Gelatin?
- Is Is Student Finance Haram Or Halal? – SeekersGuidance Podcast