https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/life-adversity-1227844_1920-feature.jpg 600 1200 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/svg/Logo/SG_Logo_v23.svg Content Team2017-02-13 10:44:592020-08-03 15:03:19Reviving the Sunnah of Being Optimistic, by Shaykh Ahmed Abdo
Reviving the Sunnah of Being Optimistic, by Shaykh Ahmed Abdo
How did the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, remain optimistic throughout the years of trial and tribulation, which he, his family and companions endured?
Shaykh Ahmed Abdo presents an uplifting insight at this lecture held at Lakemba Mosque in Sydney, Australia.
Resources for seekers
- Why Is the Prophet’s Character Described as Being Tremendous?
- Prophetic Response to Islamophobia: Story of Adi bin Hatem
- Difficult Mercy
- Prophetic Cure to Remove Worry and Relieve Debt
- “The Trumpet Hasn’t Blown” – Prophetic Responses to Crises
- How to Develop The Character of the Quran In Yourself
- The Believer is Not Shaken, Rather Awakens to Spreading Prophetic Light
- Supplications for Good Character
- A Reader on Anger Management and Good Character
- The Art of Prophetic ﷺ Forgiveness
- How To Make the Prophet Muhammad Real for Small Children
- Mercy Over Machismo: The Prophetic Way
- The Unconditional Rejoicing of the Believer
- Why Married Couples Struggle and How to Respond Successfully
- Where To Even Begin Describing The Beauty Of Muhammad?
- Perform An Act To Break Your Ego