“They are not our teachers” said Omar Mukhtar, the leader of Libyan Mujahideen, when asked why he would not avenge the way Muslims had been treated by the Italian Colonists. His declaration demonstrated a deep understanding of the way of the Prophet ﷺ.
In this video, Ustadh Amjad Tarsin uses this example and others from the life of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ to show how the way of the Prophetic way can heal us and the world around us.
Resources for seekers:
- Is it Obligatory to Forgive Others? How to Deal with Abusive Family?
- How Do I Deal With Anger?
- The Seven Qur’anic Principles of Coexistence, by Shaykh Faid Said
- How Do I Forgive a Sibling Who Hurts Me?
- Prophetic Guidance: On Forbearance, Patience and Kindness
- The Plague Within: Shaykh Hamza Yusuf on Where ISIS Comes From
- Does the Concept of Karma Exist in Islam?
- Nelson Mandela: A Reminder for Us All – Habib Ali Al-Jifri
- A Reader on Anger Management and Good Character