https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Muslims_praying_in_a_Mosque_in_Bangladesh-feature.jpg 630 1200 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/svg/Logo/SG_Logo_v23.svg Content Team2017-09-23 00:42:182022-09-06 10:09:25Building Our Trust in Religious Leadership, by Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad
Building Our Trust in Religious Leadership, by Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad
At Clothworkers’ Hall in the City of London, the Woolf Institute hosted a panel event with the Archbishop of Canterbury Jason Welby, the Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis, and the Dean of the Cambridge Muslim College, Tim Winter (Shaykh Abdal-Hakim Murad).
Resources for seekers on scholars and religious leadership
- Is the hadith: “The scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets” authentic?
- Love & Balance: Following Our Scholars to Allah
- Our Scholars Need to Be Real About The Issues We Face
- Muslim Scholars: Are They Irrelevant?
- Protecting Our Inheritance by Protecting Muslim Scholars
- Why Do We Need Scholars When There’s Quran And Sunnah?
- The Ruling of a Scholar Who Withholds Knowledge from One Who Seeks Knowledge
- Differences of Opinion & Determining Sound Scholarship
- How Do I Know An Islamic Scholar/Website Is Legitimate?
- What is the Limit of Using Honorific Titles for Scholars?
- Empowering Women’s Voices & Scholarship