There are those who choose Allah over all else, and then there are the chosen ones who Allah chooses above all others as an acceptance of their devotion to Him. In under 16 minutes, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani gives us clear guidance on how we can too, become free of all intention to please anything or anyone but the One who created us.
This recording is part of the weekly gathering at SeekersHub Toronto, Circle of Light: A Night of Remembrance, Praise & Inspiration. Join us in-person and online.
Shaykh Faraz Rabbani is a gifted teacher – to learn more from him or on this subject, take a course in the SeekersHub online academy. There are over 30 topics to choose from and all you need is an internet connection.
Can’t commit to a course right now but want to earn the rewards of helping others gain sacred knowledge? Become a regular donor today.
Resources on latent shirk for seekers
- A Reader on Patience and Reliance on Allah
- Contentment, Reliance on Allah, and Pure Intention
- Is It Impermissible (Haram) to Worry About What Others Think?
- Good Deeds & Salvation: Putting Our Works Into Perspective
- What is the Ruling For Someone Who Has Thoughts of Disbelief?
- Weak Iman, Misgivings, and Loving the Messenger
- Am I a Hypocrite for Losing Focus in Prayer?
- Passing Blasphemous Thoughts Leading to Despair
- Is There Hope of Forgiveness for a Muslim Who Has Never Prayed?
Cover photo by Fadi El Binni