We don’t need more brand managers for Islam, says Shaykh Walead Mosaad. Living as good Muslims with sincere concern for others is the best means of calling to Islam, and as Shaykh Walead demonstrates, there are countless everyday scenarios when we can put these words into action.
Resources on How Not To Be A Brand Manager For Islam
- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf on Doing Dawah
- The Prophetic Way of Teaching – Sayyid Muhammad Alawi al-Maliki
- Qualities & Characteristics of the Caller to God by Habib Ali al-Jifri
- “Allah Guides to His Light Whom He Wills” – The Muamilat of Rahma and Baraka
- The Mercy of Diversity: Cultivating Understanding Despite Difference – Habib Umar and Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad
- Why Is the Prophet’s Character Described as Being Tremendous?
- VIDEO: Shaykh Faraz Rabbani on How Islam Spread in the Blessed Land of South Africa
- The Etiquettes of Discourse and Disagreement
- How Umar Entered Islam – Studying the Life of the Prophet ﷺ
- The threat to religious guidance – Shaykh Faraz Rabbani
Cover photo by Bengin Ahmad.