https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/presents-gifts.jpg 433 650 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/svg/Logo/SG_Logo_v23.svg Content Team2015-12-20 17:49:452020-08-22 10:41:39Is Christmas Haram? Being Muslim in a Non-Muslim Family
Is Christmas Haram? Being Muslim in a Non-Muslim Family
Every year, the Is Christmas haram? debates happen full force. Whether you’re a convert to Islam or not, we hope you find the following resources helpful.
Is Christmas Haram? What about Thanksgiving and Other Festivals?
- Giving & Recieving Christmas Gifts
- Attending Christmas Festivities of One’s Non-Muslim Family
- Muslims Having Christmas Trees
- Partaking in a Thanksgiving Dinner: Permitted or Not?
- Why Halloween Should Be Off The Cards
- Sending kids out on Halloween
Friendship, Kinship and Family ties
- Should Converts Break Ties With Non-Muslim Family Members
- Are Non-Muslims Our Brothers, as Mentioned in the Hadith?
- Is Backbiting a Non-Muslim Permissible?
- Can husband ban my children and I from relations with non-Muslim sister?
- Worried About Sister’s Bad Influence on my Child
- Can I Eat Permissible Food Prepared by a Non-Muslim?
- A Convert Dealing with Non-Muslim Parents
- Leaving Children with Non-Muslim Grandparents
- Should I Let My Daughter Spend Time With Her Non-Muslim Father?
- Is it Haram to Befriend Non-Muslims?
- Friendship With Non-Muslims: Explaining Verse 5:51
- What is the Best Approach to Take in Convert Marriage Issues?
- Maintaining Family Ties & Obeying Parents
- Dealing With Non-Muslim Parents (II)
- Can I See My Non Muslim Family Without the Permission of My Husband?
- Should I Maintain Ties With Family Who Openly Sin or Shun Them?
- My Non-Muslim Parents Get Upset When I Wear the Hijab
- Dealing With Non-Muslim In-laws Who Dislike Muslims
- How Should I Interact With Non-Mahram (Marriageable) Males?
- Can One Love a Disbeliever?
Beliefs & Customs
- Are Dishes in Which Pork and Other Haram Food was Eaten Made Pure Just By Washing?
- Can I Give Alcohol I Have Found to Non-Muslims?
- Can We Share Our ‘Aqiqa Meat With Non-Muslim Neighbors?
- Obeying the Law of the Land in the West
- Uncovering In Front of Non-Muslim’s of Unmarriageable Kin (mahram)
- A Hadith on the Rights of Non-Muslims in a Muslim State
- What Is the Islamic Understanding of Maryam, the Mother of Prophet Jesus?
- Is It Permissible to Reply to a Non-Muslim’s Sneeze With “Bless You”?
- What Role Does Culture Play in Islam?
- Denim Clothing, Saris, and Imitating the Unbelievers
Death and the Afterlife
- How to Deal With a Non-Muslim Relative’s Death
- Can We Pray for Non-Muslims Who Passed Away?
- Are Non-Muslims Who Lived Good Lives Condemned to Hell?
- What is the Fate of Non-Muslims in the Afterlife?
- Is a Memorial Service for a Non-Muslim Permissible in Islam?
- What Is the Proper Etiquette in Giving Condolences to the Family of a Non-Muslim?
- Universal Validity of Religions and the Issue of Takfir