All prayers are powerful but what makes them powerful? Shaykh Ahmed Sa’ad al-Azhari offers a detailed explanation along with a list of 10 particularly life-changing duas we should all know.
10 Powerful Duas That Will Change Your Life
Our sincere thanks to Simply Islam in Singapore for this recording.
Who is Shaykh Ahmed Sa’ad?
Shaykh Ahmed Sa’ad al-Azhari is the founder and director of The Ihsan Institute for Arabic and Islamic studies. Currently based in the United Kingdom, Shaykh Ahmed was born into a family of scholars whose lineage goes back to the Prophet through his grandson Hasan ibn Ali. Learn more about Shaykh Ahmed here.
Resources for seekers
- The Powerful Dua of a Parent
- Can I Make Dua In My Own Language and Not In Arabic?
- Do I Have to Send Blessings on the Prophet for My Dua to Be Valid?
- Glory and Urgent Need: Explanation of the Special Supplication of Prophet Yusuf
- What Dua To Recite When Sick and In Need Of Healing?
- How Should the Hands Be Held During Supplication?
- The Adab of Making Dua
- Struggling to Have Children: Ten Key Etiquettes of Du’a
- Invocation (dhikr) and Supplication (dua) after Prayer
- Is There a Supplication While Sitting Between Prostrations?
- Why Doesn’t Allah Answer My Supplications?
- Prophetic Supplications for Fasting
- Brief Prophetic Supplication (dua) for Difficulties
- What Can We Learn From the Supplication of the Witr Prayer
- Can You Give Me a Supplication Wich Will Protect Me From Evil Eye?
- Supplication for Overcoming Difficulty
- Is There Any Supplication to Die in a Good State of Faith?
- Collection of Duas for the Oppressed
- Supplication for Those Who Want to Memorize the Qur’an
- Am I Rewarded for Every Supplication I Make to Allah?
- What Supplication Can I Recite to Get a Good Night’s Sleep?
- Prophetic Supplication For Moving to a New House
- The Prayer That Brought RIS 2015 to a standstill