https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/5429706171_6878fc077e_b.jpg 1024 1024 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/svg/Logo/SG_Logo_v23.svg Content Team2016-04-20 08:38:072022-08-03 15:48:03Four Obstacles to Obedience to Allah
Four Obstacles to Obedience to Allah
We’ve all been through the moment where we’re ready to make change and get right with God, but when we try, we just can’t seem to follow through. Either our plans aren’t sustainable, or our old ways are just too tempting. In this series of lectures, Ustadh Amjad Tarsin, chaplain at the University of Toronto, tells us about the four obstacles to obedience:
Ignorance, Weakness of Faith, Long Hopes and Illicit Food
Take Ustadh Amjad’s free SeekersGuidance course: The Prophetic Call: Imam Haddad’s Counsel on Calling to Allah Explained.
Resources for Seekers
- Renew Your Vow With Allah, counsel from Ustadh Amjad Tarsin
- Food And Worship -The Enormous Correlation
- Should I Eat at Restaurants With Food Cross-Contamination?
- How Can I Increase My Iman and My Sincerity By Doing Things For Allah?
- VIDEO: NEW Class On Introduction To Islam With Ustadh Amjad
- What is Sufism? (tasawwuf)