https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/roses-flowers-690085-feature.jpg 630 1200 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/svg/Logo/SG-Logo-Main.svg Content Team2016-10-27 11:26:272020-08-05 15:32:41The Emotional Brilliance of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, by Ustadh Amjad Tarsin
e·mo·tion·al in·tel·li·gence. noun. skill in perceiving, understanding, and managing emotions and feelings.
The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ had a profound way of dealing with people with extremely varying personalities and emotional states, explains Ustadh Amjad Tarsin. His da’wah (way of inviting people to God) needs to be revived in a way that speaks to the realities faced by young people today. This khutba focuses on the importance of pondering his example ﷺ in the way we support and communicate with people spiritually and emotionally.
Support the programs and services of the Muslim Chaplaincy of Toronto by becoming a donor today.
Resources for seekers
- SeekersHub Answers on Coping with Stress and Anxiety
- The Emotional Brilliance of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- Seeking Out A Culturally-Sensitive Counsellor
- How Not To Let Stress Get You Down. Lessons From The Sunnah.
- Can My Wife Divorce Me Because I Did Not Disclose My Mental Health Issues?
- How Can I Avoid Anxiety and Being Taken Advantage
- Asking Allah for Well-Being: The Sunna of the Prophet
- Doubting My Ability to Suceed Due to Insults from Family and Friends
- What Can I Do About Anxiety in Prayer
- Dealing With Anxiety About Death and Dying
- Getting Over Marriage Anxiety When Diagnosed With Hirsutism
- I Need to Get Things off My Chest. Can I Confide in My Husband or Is that Gossiping?
- Why do We Send Prayers of Peace & Blessings Upon the Beloved?
- Medical Conditions and Waswasa
- Advice for Sufferers of Extreme Waswasa or OCD
- “What happened to Ahmad?”: Responding to Muslim Youth at Risk