https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/roses-flowers-690085-feature.jpg 630 1200 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/svg/Logo/SG_Logo_v23.svg Content Team2016-10-27 11:26:272022-08-07 13:32:38The Emotional Brilliance of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, by Ustadh Amjad Tarsin
The Emotional Brilliance of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, by Ustadh Amjad Tarsin
e·mo·tion·al in·tel·li·gence. noun. skill in perceiving, understanding, and managing emotions and feelings.
The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ had a profound way of dealing with people with extremely varying personalities and emotional states, explains Ustadh Amjad Tarsin. His da’wah (way of inviting people to God) needs to be revived in a way that speaks to the realities faced by young people today. This khutba focuses on the importance of pondering his example ﷺ in the way we support and communicate with people spiritually and emotionally.
Support the programs and services of the Muslim Chaplaincy of Toronto by becoming a donor today.
Resources for seekers
- SeekersHub Answers on Coping with Stress and Anxiety
- The Emotional Brilliance of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- Seeking Out A Culturally-Sensitive Counsellor
- How Not To Let Stress Get You Down. Lessons From The Sunnah.
- Can My Wife Divorce Me Because I Did Not Disclose My Mental Health Issues?
- How Can I Avoid Anxiety and Being Taken Advantage
- Asking Allah for Well-Being: The Sunna of the Prophet
- Doubting My Ability to Suceed Due to Insults from Family and Friends
- What Can I Do About Anxiety in Prayer
- Dealing With Anxiety About Death and Dying
- Getting Over Marriage Anxiety When Diagnosed With Hirsutism
- I Need to Get Things off My Chest. Can I Confide in My Husband or Is that Gossiping?
- Why do We Send Prayers of Peace & Blessings Upon the Beloved?
- Medical Conditions and Waswasa
- Advice for Sufferers of Extreme Waswasa or OCD
- “What happened to Ahmad?”: Responding to Muslim Youth at Risk