https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/mosque-rumi-konya-64440_1920-feature2.jpg 630 1200 Content Team https://seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/SG-Logo.png Content Team2016-12-28 14:19:242019-02-01 11:05:54Muslim Convert: Encounters with Islam While With The US Military
Being in the US military gave Keith the chance to travel the world, and it was in Turkey that his attraction to Islam began. But, as an Evangelical Christian, Keith worried that converting to Islam would be too hard. Watch on to see how God guided him and helped him overcome his concerns.
Resources for Seekers
- Witnessing Allah saying, ‘Here I am’, by Hina Khan-Mukhtar
- Muslim Convert: What would people think of me?
- Muslim Convert: “I saw something greater happening”
- Muslim Convert: I asked the Priest to Forgive Me
- Muslim Convert from Buddhism: How fast can a prayer be answered?
- My Journey To Light, by Ibrahim J Long
- Caribbean Calling: Nourishing Communities of Faith, by Nazim Baksh
- Born Muslims Are Stuck – Why Would You Intentionally Convert?
- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf on Doing Dawah
- SeekersHub Toronto Students Give Advice To A New Convert